Monday, August 23, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



Trying something new...


FOR TODAY Monday August 23, 2010

Outside my window... the heat of August in Florida

I am thinking... that I need to be working on my history spreadsheet, but I need my DH to help figure something out

I am thankful for... the peace and quiet I am enjoying while my wonderful husband took BOTH kids to the grocery store

From the learning rooms... starting our 3rd week of homeschool... planning on beginning our science lessons this week

From the kitchen... DH is making pork chops and grilled veggies tonight

I am wearing... a new (ok goodwill purchased) tank top and some shorts

I am creating... yet another day planner

I am going... to be in a great mood after this wonderful morning alone

I am reading... several books including Shattered by Karen Robards

I am hoping... that I get myself organized soon

I am hearing... beautiful silence (and the fan on my laptop)

Around the house... things are fairly under control except for the porch

One of my favorite things... my morning coffee

A few plans for the rest of the week... girl scouts, meeting friends at the park, first week back to cub scouts, trying to start TKD for T

Here is picture I am sharing...


No comments: