Monday, June 13, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday June 13, 2011

Outside my window... the bright morning sky

I am thinking... how fast the past 7 years has gone by

I am thankful for... my healthy beautiful birthday girl

From the learning rooms... We are just messing around finishing up random things for the next 2 weeks.  I plan to end school on July 1st.

From the kitchen... hamburgers, salad and veggies.

I am wearing... pajamas,as usual.

I am creating... birthday decoration

I am going... to JC Penney to use my $10 coupon.

I am reading... Ashlie Judd's memoir.

I am hoping... that Maggie has a good time at her birthday party.

I am hearing... quiet. Hmmm, I wonder where the kids went?

Around the house...  well my house is actually clean in preparation for the party and my MIL visiting. 

One of my favorite things... re-watching the entire Lost series on my IPad at night with Jeff.

A few plans for the rest of the week..birthday party today, PE class on Wed, doctor appointments on Thursday and Park and Girl Scout event on Friday.

Here is picture I am sharing...
Maggie's first day home from the hospital



No comments: