Monday, December 6, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY Monday December 6, 2010

Outside my window... darkness since I am posting this so late

I am thinking... that I am going to freeze when we go camping this weekend

I am thankful for... the financial ability to give to others this Christmas season

From the learning rooms... Tyler needs an attitude adjustment and I hope the one I gave him today works.

From the kitchen... We had a delicious dinner of turkey burgers (no bun for me), grilled asparagus and a salad.

I am wearing... my pajamas and a sweater

I am creating... nothing really

I am going... to bed very soon

I am reading... nothing at the moment. I was in a very long reading phase and suddenly it stopped. I think I have been watching too much TV.

I am hoping... that I come up with a good gift idea for my hubby

I am hearing... Jeff and the kids watching an episode of the TV show "Hercules"

Around the house... my Mom is flying home for the holidays tomorrow, so I guess I will have to go back to doing my own dishes and laundry

One of my favorite things... this cardigan I found in the top of my closet. It is a little too big, but a great color and I am so happy to have something to keep me warm this week.

A few plans for the rest of the week... the usual: Daisy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Park and then we are going on a group camping trip with some other homeschooling families. It should be fun, but I am sure we were all hoping FL wouldn't be so cold for our trip.

Here is picture I am sharing...
In honor of all the snow Ohio had gotten this year, here is a picture of our neighborhood a couple weeks before we moved to Florida.


No comments: