Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday

I have been getting a lot of compliments lately, and I welcome them. My good friend N is always good for a confidence boost. I also sent an updated photo on our family Christmas card and I have been getting a few phone calls and emails from those who haven't seen me in awhile. It is a good feeling. I still find it strange that other people ignore the issue completely. But I have been feeling pretty good about myself lately and proud of my accomplishment.

I still have a good amount of weight left to loose, but I am at a point where I am feeling comfortable in my skin. I reached my BIG goal and that was a great feeling. I now weigh less than when I got married, less than when I met Jeff and less than when I have since my early 20s. I don't know my exact weight in my late teens/20s/or even 30s because I had no interest in remember a number I thought was too big. Funny how now those weights we thought were too much are now our goal weights. Life is funny that weigh... LOL

I am grateful to have a husband who has never made an issue of my weight and loved and accepted me always. I am also grateful to have a few good friends who have done the same.

Here's to more success in 2011! N... we need to get back on the exercise bandwagon!

1 comment:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

I could have written this exact post for myself as well.... word for word!!
Awesome!!! Keep rockin' and here's to blastin' out our goals in 2011!

Happy New Year!
~Margene

PS - That is funny that we both had red cabbage for the same reason!