1. I am in pain. Something happened to my hip on "errand day." I think it was too much walking in unsupportive shoes, but now I am in pain. Actually I was feeling slightly better yesterday, but a very restless night left me in severe of pain.
2. I hate my computer. Actually this is not a new feeling. I have hated my computer for over a year, but just when I think things are going smoothly WHAM. DH was nice enough to update my computer, but in the process things mysteriously disappeared. I backed my computer up about 3 different ways before the update, so this is a mystery. I also have the habit of forgetting about my mail issues when I do a backup.
3. I have at least 5 email addresses. If you don't have multiple email addresses then you probably think I'm nuts. If you do have them, then you might understand. What started out as an organizational issue has spiraled out of control. It is a problem. It is why I use an email program rather than using web based email. It is why I spent all day Sunday cursing at my computer. I have resolved to get rid of a couple, but I can't figure out which ones would cause the least confusion.
4. My daughter can't count. Our current weekly homeschool issues involve a girl who can add, but can't seem to keep her numbers straight. If I could just figure out what is blocking the comprehension in her mind, maybe I could be more helpful.
5. My son is on a mission... to earn some Star Wars figurines currently sitting in our closet. We have tried so many different chore/reward systems over the past 8 years that I can't even remember them all. Most of them have failed because DS is not motivated by money. This is great, in a way, but we are still trying to teach him the value of a dollar. So we invented a token/money system. Last month he finally earned enough money to buy a Wii game (it took him several months) and he is currently trying to earn $7 for the figurines. He looses interest pretty quickly (in the earning, not the reward).
6. DH has joined my weight loss plan. Actually he has been on the plan for about a month now and is doing very well. He had actually lost around 15 lbs before starting this plan so he has already went down a pants size.
7. I am not a "car schooler". Frankly, I don't know how these other families do it. Actually I understand that many people function well "on the go." We just don't happen to be one of these families. Well, DD would love it. However balancing her "on the go" needs with DS and my "stay at home" needs is always a constant battle. Right now we have a park/errand day on Wed and then all day Enrichment Classes on Thursday. That is too much for T and me. But for the time being I cannot change either of those days. We will suffer thru for 6 weeks and then readjust our schedule.