Monday, May 9, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday May 9, 2011

Outside my window... A muddy mess where Maggie and her friend were playing with the sprinkler in the yard

I am thinking... that I am tired already and I just got up

I am thankful for... the nice relaxing Mother's Day we had yesterday

From the learning rooms... We are finishing up a lot of our curriculum.  I realized T will be done with his LA very soon.  M has already finished math and we are just working on some misc workbooks I have laying around.  I am debating on buying her next math book now or waiting until the HS conference at the end of the month.

From the kitchen... not sure... We had a big meal yesterday so maybe leftovers.

I am wearing... my pajamas

I am creating... kids' goal lists for next school year

I am going... to take the kids to their dental check-ups and then to Magic Kingdom for a few hours

I am reading... nothing at the moment.  I have lost the mood.

I am hoping... that my irritable mood improves soon

I am hearing... Tyler describing his lego creation to his Dad

Around the house... My Mom has been in town so she has been cleaning for me (Yeah).  I just have some spring cleaning projects I would like to complete.

One of my favorite things... the community garage sales I attended this past Saturday

A few plans for the rest of the week... no girl scouts this week so just park day, cub scouts and my chiropractor appointment

Here is picture I am sharing...


No comments: