Monday, May 23, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday May 23, 2011

Outside my window... darkness falling

I am thinking... how much money is left on my Itunes gift card

I am thankful for... my date day with my hubby

From the learning rooms... We are wrapping up the school year.  I may do 1 or 2 more weeks of full days and then switch to half days for June.

From the kitchen... leftovers today.  Vegetable lasagna tomorrow.

I am wearing... a brown shirt, Bermuda shorts and tennis shoes

I am creating... my June budget

I am going... nowhere tomorrow.  I am looking forward to my possible only day at home.

I am reading... nothing, although I am sure there is a pile of books laying at my bedside.

I am hoping... that the kids cooperate tomorrow 

I am hearing... Tyler and Maggie playing Harry Potter with the neighbor

Around the house...  a mess everywhere the kids go.  Just as we clean one mess up they make another one.

One of my favorite things... my brand new IPad that finally arrived today!!!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week... taking my Mom to the airport on Wednesday, cub scouts and then 2 days of our annual homeschool conference

Here is picture I am sharing...
Our weekend at Lake Louisa State Park

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

You got your IPad a whole day early? Hooray for you! Did you hear about the fire at the iPad factory in China? They said the delays are going to be worse frm now on...
Have a great week!