Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up: 5/7/2011

Wow I have been so bad about blogging lately.  Thanks goodness I am forcing my kids to blog as a weekly assignment or things would be dead around here!

We had a pretty basic week.  Last weekend we went to visit my Mom in Sarasota.  We went to the beach on Sunday and visiting the Goodwill bookstore on Monday.  Yes I did spend $50 at the Goodwill bookstore, but we got lots of interesting books and found a couple "Harry Potter" books for our collection.

We had a short week of school, just 3 days.  I have been trying to keep our Fridays clear since I have zero motivation after we return from our park days.  We are near the end of our year so I can do a 3 day week and still finish up all of our work.  We are coming to the end of some of our curriculum.  A few, like History and Math, I plan on continuing throughout the summer.  Tyler will finish his Language Arts this week.

I am really looking forward to the homeschool convention at the end of May.  I have several different curriculums I would like to explore for next year.  I can't wait to see them in person.

Today we are off to the community garage sales in a local suburb.  We have gone every year since we moved to Florida.  I hope I find some good deals today.

No comments: