Saturday, July 16, 2011

Being Curious


Being curious...


I'm stealing these questions from N, who stole them from another blog.  

1) What actor/actress gets on your last nerve? I cannot stand Tom Cruise and I have always felt this way.  I never understood why everyone used to think he was so hot.  He totally creeps me out.  Renee Zellwegger also annoys me.

2) What is one thing seemingly spectacular thing you bought as a child with your own money? I have no recollection of buying anything as a child.  We had to use our own money every year to buy our school clothes but I never remember being able to buy anything fun.  I do remember always paying for my own gas while a teenager, something my brothers never had to do.

3) Do you miss anyone right now? My Grandma (Nan-Nan) and also my Grandpa Carl who I don't remember

4) What is something you’d like to change about yourself today? My inactivity and listlessness, lack of motivation.

5) What is the last book that made you cry? I have no idea.  I remember sobbing over a book within the past 2 months, but can not recall anything about the book.  Sad

6) Do you have a scar? How did you get it?  I have lots of scars.  The biggest is when I fell off my bike in the neighbor's driveway.  I was about 9 years old and ended up with 22 stitches in my knee.  It is hideous and obvious I was not offered a plastic surgeon.

7) What was your first car? A Honda Civic hatchback.  I loved that car.  It was my Mom's and then she signed it over to me.  A year later she hit a deer with it and totaled it. :(

8) Can you play an instrument? Yes, the clarinet.

9) Are you currently keeping a secret? Yes.  And, I guess since N is on a self-imposed socializing exile and, I haven't seen her in months,  she is about to learn that I am pregnant from this blog.

10) Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert?  Neither.  I don't watch any late night TV and/or any political talk shows

11) What song do you know all the words to?  Pretty much any 80s power ballad by any hair band

12) What is your favorite musical? Well since I have only ever seen one musical then I will say Rent  although if Grease counts then that would be my favorite.

13) What is something you used to think before you knew better? Everything I believe in parenting are things I used to think people were crazy for doing.  However, I now know from experience that many times co-sleeping, extended breastfeeding, and attachment parenting are deliberate choices made out of research and personal family philosophies. 

No comments: