Monday, July 18, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday July 18, 2011

Outside my window... sunshine and heat (the usual)

I am thinking... that the morning started off good, but is spiraling into kid grumpiness

I am thankful for... the time we enjoyed together as a family this weekend

From the learning rooms... We just bought our new desk for the school room.  The kids are very excited about it and it makes me think we should have waited until the first day of school to put it together.

From the kitchen... fajitas!!  One of my favorite meals.

I am wearing... pajamas

I am creating... Well I haven't technically started yet, but I really need to create a planner for our school year.  My curriculum includes a weekly outline for the main lessons but I need to figure out how to incorporate the Language Arts and Math into a written plan for myself.

I am going... probably nowhere, especially since we were gone all day yesterday

I am reading... nothing.  I did find a new author who is semi-interesting so I am waiting for a few books from the library.

I am hoping... that this headache goes away soon

I am hearing... Maggie trying to steal a bite of Tyler's pancake and now complaining because he ate the last one

Around the house...  lots of housework to catch up on:  laundry, dishes, and Tyler has agreed to clean out his desk

One of my favorite things... sending the kids outside with their Dad while I have a few minutes of silence

A few plans for the rest of the week... possible play date, PE class, Chiropractor, taking the kids to the movies and my first (and probably only) ultrasound

Here is picture I am sharing...
Maybe someday

No comments: