Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Tuesday July 26, 2011

Outside my window... sunshine and heat 

I am thinking... about the disturbing bizzare dreams I had last night.  I don't mind the bizarre part, but dreaming about your kid accidentally burning down someone's house is no fun.

I am thankful for... the productive weekend we had and all the errands I was able to get done yesterday

From the learning rooms... Thanks to DH's hard work the school room is officially clean and ready to go for next Monday.  I still have to make copies and finish my own mental preparations.

From the kitchen... we will be trying a new crockpot chicken dish today.  It has pineapple in it, so I am guessing it won't be a favorite of DH.

I am wearing... pajamas

I am creating... organization in my home

I am going... nowhere today.  Yesterday I spent the day out alone.

I am reading... The Ocean Between Us by Susan Wiggs

I am hoping... that the comforter I just stuffed in the washing machine doesn't cause any damage

I am hearing... Tyler turning the pages of his book and Maggie fluttering around the house

Around the house...  laundry and lots of it.

One of my favorite things... Panera's baked potato soup

A few plans for the rest of the week..I need to make a bunch of phone calls and schedule some activities.  We also have PE, my Dr's apt, and some kind of play date on Friday.

Here is picture I am sharing...
Our reorganized schoolroom 





1 comment:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Hi D!
I love that you are creating organization in your home. Me too!!
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog post. I appreciate your prayers! That means a lot to me. :) I hope you get a nice relaxing day!

God bless..
~Margene