Monday, October 3, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday October 3, 2011

Outside my window... the late afternoon sun and a beautiful cool day in FL

I am thinking... about how tired I am and also wondering where Jeff hid the Halloween candy ;)

I am thankful for... school finally being done.  I am exhausted.

From the learning rooms... starting Week 8 of MFW.  We had way too much to do today.  I really need to allow myself to skip some things that are really repeats of other material.  But I am a list checker and this is so hard for me to do.

From the kitchen... Jeff bought some pizza dough at the store today so we are going to make a homemade pizza tonight.  I will make the chicken leg quarters tomorrow.

I am wearing... shorts and a Tshirt

I am creating... nothing because my brain is fried at the moment

I am going... nowhere

I am reading... nothing because I burned myself out on books this past month

I am hoping... that I we get done with our schoolwork a little faster tomorrow

I am hearing... Tyler playing a game and talking to himself

Around the house...  every floor in the house needs swept but I am too tired to care

One of my favorite things... sleep

A few plans for the rest of the week..PE, HS Co-Op, Park Day


1 comment:

Nathalie said...

You guys already bought Halloween candy?!? Well, I do have one pack of candy corn but I was going to use them in cupcakes at some point.
I keep on looking at the candy in the store and thinking that I really don't want to deal with Halloween this year. Noah said he doesn't want to go trick or treating. He still has Easter candy in his room that is untouched and would still have last year's Halloween candy if I hadn't thrown it away.
I'm sorry you're tired. Maybe you should schedule yourself a 20 min nap every afternoon?