Monday, October 10, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday October 10, 2011

Outside my window... I think the rain has finally moved away.  I see blue skies again.  Yeah!

I am thinking... about going to JC Penney but I am also really tired

I am thankful for... Jeff doing science with the kids

From the learning rooms... Week 9 of MFW.  I am realizing I really pile on the work on Mondays.  I guess that is because Jeff is home to help and do science.  It makes for a very busy day, but allows us to manage the rest of the week.  Hopefully this will also allow me to relax and take it slower after the baby is born.

From the kitchen... Jeff is grilling steaks tonight and I have my menu list all printed out for the rest of the week

I am wearing... maternity TShirt and too tight cropped pants

I am creating... lists and notes regarding my car transmission

I am going... hmmm see #2

I am reading... another Susan Wiggs book

I am hoping... that I get a burst of energy because I really should go look at clothes before I get the kids pictures taken tomorrow

I am hearing... Maggie talking to herself

Around the house...  laundry ready to be folded and I'm sure lots of other projects I no longer have the energy to complete

One of my favorite things... Big Fish Games and time management games

A few plans for the rest of the week... Play at the Orlando Rep tomorrow and taking the kids to get their pictures taken then PE, HS Co-Op, Park Day


No comments: