Monday, October 17, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday October 17, 2011

Outside my window... It looks like a cool overcast day.

I am thinking... about cooking up some ground beef before we leave for the day

I am thankful for... our vacation week

From the learning rooms... We finally finished up week 10 last week.  I was hoping to make it to Week 20 before Christmas break, but will all our upcoming events and visitors I am not sure we will be able to accomplish all that.  I guess I will just hope to make it to week 20 before the baby comes.

From the kitchen... Eating at Magic Kingdom tonight and probably doing a lot of dining out and snacks/sandwiches the rest of the week.

I am wearing... pajama pants and a tank

I am creating... nothing. I just finished doing bills this morning and now I am off to prepare for the day.

I am going... to Magic Kingdom today and staying to watch the fireworks (finally we have only lived here 3 1/2 years and never stayed for fireworks)

I am reading... trying to finish up all the Susan Wiggs books I checked out from the library.  After I checked them out I immediately lost all motivation to read.

I am hoping... I am not completely exhausted after 1 day at Disney.  We have a whole week planned and I need to pace myself.

I am hearing... Maggie talking to herself while playing the computer.

Around the house...  I'm sure the house is a mess, but I don't have time to do anything about it today.  I am having a house cleaner come in 2 weeks so I will just keep it presentable until then.

One of my favorite things... Cinnamon Crunch Cereal

A few plans for the rest of the week..Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Princess Dining, Port Orleans Resort, Hollywood Studios and we may even visit Animal Kingdom (my least favorite resort)


No comments: