Monday, November 21, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday November 21, 2011

Outside my window... Sunny and blue skies

I am thinking... about how annoying it is to listen to 3 kids arguing in the morning

I am thankful for... having my car back from the shop.  It was a long 5 days without it

From the learning rooms... We are finishing up our study on Rome.  We will be planning a roman feast to celebrate.  In other areas I have decided to focus on our main curriculum of History and Science when we are super busy and relax a little on the English and Math.  This may be counter-intuitive but I know those subjects will be easier for me to focus on when the baby is here and will allow us to take a break from the main curriculum.

From the kitchen... Manny's steakhouse tonight and have no idea what we are doing the rest of the week

I am wearing... pajamas

I am creating... a to do list for myself and a master list of things to get done over the next 7 weeks until the baby comes

I am going... no plans today. I am just trying to get the kids to do a little schoolwork while their cousin is visiting.


I am reading... still nothing, but thinking maybe I should get out some of those baby books I hid during my first trimester and then promptly forgot about.

I am hoping... that my Mom doesn't drive me nuts before the baby is born

I am hearing... the kids playing Hide & Seek

Around the house...  Piles of miscellaneous baby clothes and items, suitcases from our visitors, and kid made messes


One of my favorite things... streaming Netflix on my IPad

A few plans for the rest of the week... Midwife appointment, beach, Thanksgiving, shopping


No comments: