Monday, November 28, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday November 28, 2011

Outside my window... overcast and the rain just temporarily stopped

I am thinking... about taking a nap

I am thankful for... healthy children and a hopefully healthy baby

From the learning rooms... We are just trying to do as much as possible before the baby gets here.  I am behind in Science so we are trying to catch up today.  We also are starting the Byzantine Empire today and really need to plan our Roman Feast.

From the kitchen... hamburgers on the grill and fresh green beans from the garden

I am wearing... one of my new maternity shirts with maternity yoga pants and tennis shoes

I am creating... nothing at the moment.  I am in a lull and will just wait for the nesting to begin before I start another project

I am going... we were going to take T to a horseback riding lessons, but I am not sure if they weather will cooperate


I am reading... nothing... I have been streaming TV in my free time

I am hoping... that I stop gaining so much weight with this baby

I am hearing... the kids finish up school with Dad

Around the house...  Floors are clean since my Mom has been here and she obsessively does the laundry so so things are looking pretty good.


One of my favorite things... watching my husband do Science with the kids

A few plans for the rest of the week..Dentist, Playdates, Park


No comments: