Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Wednesday November 2, 2011

Outside my window... Very cool out this morning, but it feels great

I am thinking... about the upcoming month and how to get all my activities coordinated

I am thankful for... this delicious coffee this morning, even if it is decaff

From the learning rooms... We have finally had a break from all the excess reading.  It has been really nice to not feel so overwhelmed.  We are still busy trying to keep caught up and get as much as possible done before the holidays and the baby.

From the kitchen... Beef roast tonight with carrots and potatoes

I am wearing... sweat pants and a pajama shirt

I am creating... not a lot.. mostly a mess

I am going... to do nothing but stay home today.  I love Wednesdays.  Tomorrow I need to drop my car off at the shop, take Jeff to work, go to Co-Op, pick Jeff up, etc.


I am reading... nothing.  I have been streaming alot of TV and not into reading

I am hoping... that this cold goes away quickly, because it is making me miserable

I am hearing... Maggie playing Wii Fit on the porch

Around the house...  The kids rooms are really messy and I really need to finish cleaning up the guest room before my parents get here next week.

One of my favorite things... Roads of Rome time management game

A few plans for the rest of the week..Co-Op, Park Day, Play dates and cleaning some messy kids rooms


No comments: