Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Tuesday December 5, 2011

Outside my window... Sunny, blue skies

I am thinking... about my busy week

I am thankful for... a husband who is helpful and involved with his family

From the learning rooms... We have a very busy week with outside activities so we are just going to focus on our 3 Rs and save our History lessons for next week.

From the kitchen... we have been eating out quite a bit so will just try to do some basic meals at home this week.  What?  I have no idea.

I am wearing... pajamas, of course

I am creating... a "to do" list for the next week

I am going... to my midwife appointment today while DH takes my Mom to the airport


I am reading... nothing, although I did just finish Nancy Thayer's newest book

I am hoping... that my iron levels increase by next week

I am hearing... the kids playing Legos in my room

Around the house...  It's kind of a mess around here and I am not sure why.  My Mom has been on her cleaning jag and we were gone all day yesterday so I guess the cat made the messes.


One of my favorite things..Christmas shopping online

A few plans for the rest of the week..MIdwife, PE, Scholastic warehouse sale, playdate, Disney meetup with our homeschool group.


Here is picture I am sharing...
The kids with their cousin Ashlie




No comments: