My fisher price rock n sleep... especially because I can rock it with my foot while typing on the laptop. I love multitasking!
2. Paris, Venice, New York and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Of the four, which one would you most like to visit?
I am really not sure why New York is considered a romantic city. I would have to say Rome, but mostly because we just studied that in History and I would love to go explore all the areas and architecture we learned about.
3. Are you a romantic?
In theory, but not in practice.
4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen?
Probably The English Patient. I really can't think of anything else this moment.
5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends....which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question.
Probably Rabbit because I do tend to get exasperated with others who are naive and/or overly dramatic.
6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?
After the birth of my second child, DH came home one day with a chocolate covered oreo. It was definitely the best chocolate ever. Of course, that is probably because I never wanted chocolate more than at that moment. In general though I like my chocolate (and beer) cheap. I will take a Hershey bar over an expensive piece of chocolate any day.
7. Share a favorite quote about love.
I don't really have one. But I did find this that is cute. "Love is friendship set on fire." by Jeremy Taylor
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I/we generally don't celebrate Valentine's Day. However, we always celebrate our Anniversary. Sometimes we do something small, like get a special dessert and watch a movie at home. And other times we do something big. But we also choose to acknowledge the day because that is the day we choose to acknowledge our love.