Monday, February 20, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday February 20, 2012

Outside my window... Maggie playing with the neighbor and his new dog.

I am thinking... about how I can accomplish all I need to do with a baby in tow


I am thankful for... the sleep I got last night

From the learning rooms... We finally started to add our main history curriculum back in this week.  I am not sure how quickly we will get thru it, but at least we are moving forward.

From the kitchen... Jeff is making a salad and steaks as I write this.

I am wearing... yoga pants and a long sleeved T-shirt

I am creating... not alot.  I am leery to start trying to get anything new done so I am just trying to clean up the messes and piles from the past month.

I am going... to my 6 week follow up appointment tomorrow and possibly take myself to lunch.

I am reading... nothing, although my Mom keeps handing me books and telling me how good they are.  Then she rolls her eyes at me when I tell her I don't have time to read.

I am hoping... the baby doesn't scream on my drive tomorrow

I am hearing... Maggie outside, the dryer buzzing and my Mom making lots of racket with the dishes

Around the house...  I really didn't get a whole lot done today despite the baby sleeping alot.  I did manage to wash my diapers and make the bed.


One of my favorite things..my bed which has felt extra comfortable the past several day

A few plans for the rest of the week..PE, Co-Op and park day as usual.  Also an appointment tomorrow and Jeff is running his first 5K on Saturday.


No comments: