Monday, April 23, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday April 23, 2012

Outside my window... Jeff gardening and a cool but sunny sky.

I am thinking... that I should get moving if I want to make it to Wal Mart and the eye doctor


I am thankful for... a spare moment to finally write a blog post after 2 months of no posting

From the learning rooms... We have about 35 days left to finish out our school year.  I was hoping to be done by June this year because we all really need a break with the baby.  Also, I really need to start our next school year at the beginning of August again because of a planned extended trip to Ohio in the fall.  

From the kitchen... We are either having fajitas or turkey burgers.

I am wearing... my pajamas still.

I am creating... a reorganized pantry.  Even though Nathalie inspired me with her pantry makeover many moons ago, I have not managed to execute my own until now.

I am going... to pick up my new bifocals (that makes me feel old) and hopefully stop by Wal Mart for some quick pantry accessories.

I am reading... a John Grishom book that I need to really focus on before the library repossess it

I am hoping... that I manage to accomplish my whole to do list and school work today

I am hearing... Lilly talking to herself in the swing and M and T fighting over my old phone

Around the house...  Well my floor hasn't been swept since my Mom left over a week ago.  I guess I should be doing that now instead of writing this post.

One of my favorite things..my Keurig coffee maker I found on Craig's List.  It takes up too much counter space and sometimes it is a pain, but it really does make the most delicious cup of coffee.  Yummy

A few plans for the rest of the week..Shopping, Co-Op, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts and park day


No comments: