Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY Monday February 1, 2011

Outside my window... a warm, sunny day

I am thinking... that I really want more coffee

I am thankful for... Jeff's bonus

From the learning rooms... it took us all day, but we made some progress today and completed all our schoolwork. I also just bought a couple new items from damaged sale I found today: geography and Spectrum test practice

From the kitchen... I am trying to purge from eating too much this weekend, so I will probably go with 6 medifast meals and cook the kids some raviolli

I am wearing... sweats, Tshirt, and a sweater because it is colder in my house than outside

I am creating... I'm with my friend N.... I am not creative so I never know what to write either

I am going... to hopefully get my hair cut sometime this week

I am reading... Mennonite in a little Black Dress

I am hoping... for inspiration

I am hearing... the icemaker

Around the house... I have had the kids cleaning all day, but we still have some messes to take care of.

One of my favorite things... Jeff's chrome notebook that I have taken over

A few plans for the rest of the week... the usual: Daisy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Enrichment Classes. Then next weekend some surprise plans for my 40th birthday.

Here is picture I am sharing...


No comments: