Monday, February 28, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday February 28, 2011

Outside my window... the sun is shining and it looks like a beautiful day

I am thinking... about our first homeschool enrichment co-op that I am hosting tomorrow

I am thankful for... dinner with our new friends last night

From the learning rooms... today is a planned "make-up" day for us.  We are catching up on a few items from last week and trying to read a lot.  We will also be watching the first Harry Potter movie since Tyler and I finished the book last week.

From the kitchen... Ham steaks and grilled zucchini

I am wearing... my pajamas

I am creating... another plan to motivate myself to clean more

I am going... to the eye doctor 

I am reading... Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (I started reading this to encourage Tyler to read a book chapter by chapter. I will say, it is actually interesting and much clearer than the movies.)

I am hoping... that all the kids mesh well tomorrow at Co-Op

I am hearing... the kids playing Wii Fit

Around the house... I need to finish cleaning in anticipation of visitors tomorrow

One of my favorite things... my new plan to have the kids clean every time they pick on one another

A few plans for the rest of the week... the usual: Daisy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Park Day and on Tuesday I am starting an Elementary Co-Op at my house (don't faint N), an airport run to pick my Mom up and lunch with N

Here is picture I am sharing...
Maggie and Miranda Cosgrove (I Carly) at the Nick Hotel




1 comment:

Nathalie said...

WHHHAAAAATTTT? You're hosting a co-op?!?! At your house?!?! Are you feeling well?!?! Kudos to you! Is it just a one-time thing or will you do it regularly?

Noah doesn't want me to type this but he's jealous of Maggie because he loooves Mirando Cosgrove (I don't let him watch the show anymore because they talk about dating too much)