Monday, November 8, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY Monday November 8, 2010

Outside my window... nothing yet, but watching for my parents to arrive

I am thinking... about a situation on a Mom's board I frequent and how there are a bunch of crazy people in this world

I am thankful for... the morning spent with my son

From the learning rooms... I seem to be running out of LA curriculum faster than I anticipated. T is already in his second Reading Comprehension book and going through it fast. I was alternating that with another book, but he has lost the second book. M loves workbooks and does extra pages in her LA books. I need to pick up a couple more for her to do.

From the kitchen... steaks!! Yummy. Steaks are the best part of this weight loss plan.

I am wearing... Capris and a ls white T-Shirt

I am creating... a list of everything I need to do before we leave for vacation on Saturday

I am going... to get a cup of coffee and finish school with T

I am reading... nothing. I just finished a book and I need to figure out what books I want to take on our cruise.

I am hoping... not sure, but I have a stack of 6 books to choose from. I made a mistake and picked out a couple books from the library shelf before I got my reserves so now I am a little overloaded.

I am hearing... T talking to either himself or his new toy.

Around the house... I really should mop before my parents get here, but I am not in the mood. The dishes are done and their bed is made. I give up on T's room and M cleaned hers yesterday.

One of my favorite things... Big Fish Games. I may have posted that before, but really when I am bored or stressed I download a game and it is very enjoyable to me. I know many people don't understand, but I have learned in my 40 years that everyone relieves stress in very different, but all valid, ways.

A few plans for the rest of the week... shopping, dentist appointments, more shopping and packing

Here is picture I am sharing...
My handsome date


No comments: