Monday, November 22, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY Monday November 22, 2010

Outside my window... the sun peaking through the clouds

I am thinking... that I have A LOT to do before Christmas

I am thankful for... the wonderful, relaxing, and romantic Caribbean Cruise the hubby and I just returned from

From the learning rooms... I am hoping that there is something written down for this week in my planner because I have no motivation to come up with anything.

From the kitchen... Jeff made fajitas last night... my favorite meal.

I am wearing... my pajamas

I am creating... a Christmas gift list and budget

I am going... to a birthday party today then my Dad is taking us all out to dinner

I am reading... Nell by Nancy Thayer

I am hoping... that the 3.5 lbs I gained on the cruise will come off quickly

I am hearing... the kids playing on the porch and my Mom and Jeff typing on the other computers.

Around the house... too much technology on at this time in the morning: 3 computers, my Dad watching TV and the kids playing Wii Fit Plus

One of my favorite things... my new clothes I bought for the cruise that fit!!

A few plans for the rest of the week... birthday party, budgeting, planning for Black Friday, cooking a small Thanksgiving dinner, and possibly going to the beach.

Here is picture I am sharing...



1 comment:

Nathalie said...

You guys looks so adorable!!!