1. LOST - yes I am one of "those" people.. one of those crazy people who doesn't understand why everyone would not love this show. It was full of excitement and bewilderment. That is why I loved it. I spent many nights wondering "what the heck just happened" and I loved every minute of it.
2. Friends - I still quote this show on occasion and just had a good laugh when someone posted this clip to a bulletin board I frequent
3. Seinfeld - "Serenity Now!"
4. M.A.S.H. - one of the best, but I will admit I would take BJ over Trapper and I know I am in the minority on that
5. Happy Days - no one is cooler than The Fonz
6. Guiding Light - I started watching this with my Grandma when I was a young child. She was a fan since the radio days. Sadly CBS cancelled this show last year, but it will always remind me of Grandma.
7. Roseanne - the show that made the rest of us feel "normal"
8. ER - the early years. I loved Anthony Edwards and when he died, I left the show. Well, honestly the arrival of John Stamos really killed the show for me because I just cannot stand to watch him act.
9. Arrested Development - this is a new one for me. I watched it entirely on Netflix, but I'm glad I had the opportunity to do so.
10. Weeds - We don't have premium channels so I am always late in the game when it comes to the series on HBO and Showtime, but this is one of my favorites. I am always a season behind, waiting for the DVDs, but this one hooked me pretty quickly. Nancy is so the antithesis of me that it is always shocking to watch her in action.