Monday, November 1, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday November 1, 2010

Outside my window... the kids playing Wii fit on the back porch

I am thinking... about taking a shower so I can get busy on my day of errands

I am thankful for... the beautiful weather and fun relaxing day we had yesterday

From the learning rooms... I am trying to catch up from vacation and our slow week last week. I have a few goals I want to accomplish with the kids before they have a weeks vacation in November.

From the kitchen... steaks!! Yummy. Steaks are the best part of this weight loss plan.

I am wearing... my pajamas

I am creating... a new thought organizational system with my new planner.

I am going... to shop today: books, clothes, citrus

I am reading... nothing. I just finished a book and I need to figure out what books I want to take on our cruise.

I am hoping... that I can loose 5 pounds in the next 2 weeks so I can reach my main goal I had when I started this program.

I am hearing... the kids playing on the Wii and J typing on his computer.

Around the house... my floor are so dirty and I never got around to cleaning them yesterday. I have been doing well keeping up with my laundry though. The rest of the place is a mess.

One of my favorite things... the online library reserve system. This is the ONLY way I choose books. And to expand on that, the whole Library system is one of my favorite things. I LOVE the library. It is one of our country's greatest resources. I wish more people took advantage of it. On a whole, it is a great thing. Some libraries are better than others. And, as homeschoolers know too well, some librarians are nicer than others.

A few plans for the rest of the week... shopping and lunch with a friend today, bookmobile tomorrow (I love our bookmobile librarian), scouting, park on Friday, and then hubby and I are going to see Dave Ramsey live on Saturday.

Here is picture I am sharing...
Obligatory Halloween Picture

Photobucket


No comments: