Sunday, January 16, 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 16

Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.

Johnny Test because I am sick of listening to that cartoon for the past few days.

But seriously folks, I could life without people who are so set in their opinion/beliefs that they are willing to do harm to those who disagree. I could live without the extremists.

I could also live without hearing the phrase "I could never homeschool because I don't have enough patience" ever again.

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

I could never be a public school teacher because I don't have enough patience. Quite honestly, I should never leave the house because I don't have enough patience!
I agree about the extremists although I wouldn't mind kicking the idiots that belong to that Church that pickets the funerals in the nuts. Hard. So I have double standards. I can live with that!