1. Take an excel class. I have been talking about doing this for over 5 years. Everytime I seriously consider it, I just can't bring myself to save the money. But obviously, if I am still thinking about it, I really want to do it.
2. Begin a sustainable exercise program. I heard a simple quote once "Nothing happens until you decide." I just need to decide and do it!
3. Spend more time making eye-contact with my kids. I spend A LOT of time with my kids (like all the time), but it is also a lot of distracted time. Time where I am half listening while doing something on the computer or watching a movie. I need to set apart some time every day to actually focus on them.
4. Write at least 3 posts per week on my blog. Stop getting roadblocks because I think I have nothing to say and use my blog as its intended purpose: a homeschool journal for myself and my family.
5. Post to twitter once a day to bring happiness to my friend N.
6. Focus on those "little things" that make my husband happy and make me a better wife.
7. Sweep my floor more often than "once in a blue moon." I just really hate to clean. It is a PITA. I am not sure how anyone gets enjoyment out of it. I try to keep my home "in order." I don't like clutter or messes, but as for the actually cleaning.....
8. Finish at least one of the 10+ books on my bookshelf that I bought but never committed to.