Monday, January 10, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday January 10, 2010

Outside my window... Jeff taking his morning walk

I am thinking... that I don't want to go see Tangled again, but that is Maggie's choice for our Kid's Date Day today

I am thankful for... my in-laws who are very generous every Christmas and this year sent money for Disney passes

From the learning rooms... even though we did school over the Holiday break, we were very lax about it. We need to get back to basics this week and really push forward on our history.

From the kitchen... I am trying out recipes from my new cookbook and last week we had a delicious cheese bean and zucchini quesadilla. Tonight J is making me a steak.

I am wearing... my pajamas

I am creating... a reading list for myself

I am going... to take a shower as soon as I finish this

I am reading... I just finished another book by Nancy Thayer. I am not sure what I will read next. I might try to complete one of my goals for the year and pick an unread book from my bookshelf.

I am hoping... that we have a nice relaxing day

I am hearing... the kids playing the Wii (Wii fit only)

Around the house... laundry sitting in the dryer, but a clean kitchen thanks to Jeff

One of my favorite things... my brand new PJs I found on clearance at JC Penney

A few plans for the rest of the week... the usual: Daisy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Park. Our Downtown Enrichment class starts up again this week.

Here is picture I am sharing...
Daddy and T taking a hike during our camping trip


No comments: