Monday, March 14, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday March 14, 2011

Outside my window... the sun finally rose.  It feels like we were up too early after Daylight Savings started yesterday.

I am thinking... about people who can't figure out yahoo groups and how much that annoys me

I am thankful for... the safety of my family

From the learning rooms... science all day thanks to our worm farm field trip

From the kitchen... grilled chicken quarters and a salad on deck for tonight

I am wearing... my pajamas

I am creating... a History Pocket folder for our study on Ancient Greece

I am going... to Our Vital Earth for a field trip

I am reading... I just finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.  Now I am reading The Hot Flash Club Chills Out

I am hoping... that everyone shows up for this field trip I planned.

I am hearing... silence intermittent with Jeff typing on his laptop.  Ahh the kids slept in this morning.

Around the house... a big mess on and around the kitchen table where the kids have been painting

One of my favorite things... my anal need to crunch numbers which just saved my from owing an extra $100

A few plans for the rest of the week..no Girl Scouts this week, but we still have Cub Scouts, park day, and Co-Op.  This weekend Jeff and I will be attending a marriage conference for 3 days.

Here is picture I am sharing...
this is the downside of using the Chrome laptop which doesn't have any saved files to choose from.  No picture from me this week... maybe I will edit later and add some field trip pictures.

No comments: