Monday, March 21, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday March 21, 2011

Outside my window... sunny FL

I am thinking... about new curriculum

I am thankful for... my marriage and the communication tools we learned this weekend

From the learning rooms... planning our week right now.  We are winding down on some of our curriculum so I am trying to decide what to start next.

From the kitchen... whatever Jeff decides to buy at the grocery today. Last night we had delicious grilled burgers and salads.

I am wearing... my pajamas

I am creating... our monthly budget for April

I am going... possibly nowhere, but I really need to mail something to my sister.

I am reading... I just started Nanny Returns the sequel to The Nanny Diaries.  So far I haven't made it past the first chapter.  I hope it gets better.

I am hoping... that I continue to implement the lessons I Iearned this weekend at our marriage conference

I am hearing... Tyler doing morning PE on the Wii Fit

Around the house... my Mom watched the kids all weekend and did some cleaning while she was here.  Our kitchen is a mess, as always, but the rest of the house is in decent shape.  I need to do a few loads of laundry today.

One of my favorite things... my bracelet my SIL gave me for my birthday

A few plans for the rest of the week..Co-Op, Cub Scouts and a sleep-over for each of the kids.  This is Maggie's first sleep-over so I hope all goes well.

Here is picture I am sharing...
this is our first week of co-op 

No comments: