Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday: 3/2/11

About a month ago I was starting to get annoyed at my slow weight loss.  I even started exercising and I still wasn't loosing any weight.  I stalled out after reaching a 75 lb loss.  I will admit I have had trouble getting 100% back on track since Christmas.  I have allowed myself a slice of bread or two and I wasn't very focused.



So last month I just decided to work the Take Shape for Life transition plan for awhile.  I am still eating every 2 hours and I am still eating a shake or bar for 3 of my meals.  The main difference is I am occasionally eating muesli for breakfast or I will eat lunch.  I am eating extra protein during the day and not being so strict with fruit and grains.

Let me just add that my love affair with muesli began on our NCL cruise last November.  I decided to try a helping of this giant bowl of something... and it was DELICIOUS.  Jeff and I have been trying to perfect the recipe.  His version is very good, but I would still love to get Norwegian's recipe.

I eventually plan on going back to the 5 & 1 plan to loose the rest of the weight, but I think this will help me.  I am obsessively watching the scale to make sure it doesn't rise.  Last week I actually lost 2.5 lbs which is my biggest loss in several weeks, maybe even since before Christmas.

My biggest struggle is still with the exercise.  I motivate myself for a week and then fall completely off the wagon.  I wish there was a magic motivation pill I could take to get myself moving, but I haven't found it yet.

No comments: