Monday, September 26, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday September 26, 2011

Outside my window... Sunshine and quiet

I am thinking... about the $5000 estimate I got to repair my van's transmission.  

I am thankful for... that my only current problem is the $5000 and not something that affects the health or livelihood of my family (trying to keep some perspective)

From the learning rooms... starting Week 7 of MFW.  We have a full week and I am hoping we settle back into a nice rhythm 

From the kitchen... Turkey Burgers.  Thanks to some actual forethought,  I have a plan for this week.

I am wearing... pjs. 

I am creating... menu lists for the next few weeks

I am going... to the pediatrician for M's yearly check-up. 

I am reading... Marrying Daisy Bellamy by Susan Wiggs and still trying to finish All That is Bitter & Sweet by Ashley Judd

I am hoping... that I am able to complete all of our school work this week after a couple unexpected activities popped up

I am hearing... Tyler growling at me about his day

Around the house...  the usual floors to be mopped, bathrooms to be cleaned and laundry to be washed

One of my favorite things... chocolate

A few plans for the rest of the week..PE, HS Co-Op, Play date, Art Co-Op


No comments: