Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday April 4, 2011

Outside my window... a lovely sunny and warm FL day

I am thinking... about how we can save some extra money in April

I am thankful for... having a helpful, supportive husband who understands my idiosyncrasies

From the learning rooms... just trying to get back in the groove after taking a week off while family was visiting.

From the kitchen... leftovers after a full week of cooking every night

I am wearing... cropped exercise pants and a t-shirt

I am creating... our homeschool plan for the week

I am going... nowhere, but I just returned from the chiropractor and lunch with my hubby

I am reading... Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I am hoping... that my back really starts to feel better and I can gain some strength so I stop having these issues

I am hearing... sweet silence

Around the house... my SIL just left after visiting for a week.  Now it's back to school for us and some recovery time for the two introverts 

One of my favorite things... my Well Planned Day homeschool planner

A few plans for the rest of the week... another chiropractor appointment, birthday party, cub scouts, park day and dance class


1 comment:

Nathalie said...

I forgot you had family coming in... that's why you were so quiet! I missed Tyler and Maggie's blog entries too!