Monday, April 25, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday April 25, 2011

Outside my window... Blue skies

I am thinking... that I really need to find a new meme.  I feel like I type the same boring stuff each week in this one.

I am thankful for... the calm serenity and lack of drama in my life

From the learning rooms... We are finishing up a lot of our curriculum.  I realized T will be done with his LA very soon.  M has already finished math and we are just working on some misc workbooks I have laying around.  I am debating on buying her next math book now or waiting until the HS conference at the end of the month.

From the kitchen... the pot roast we were supposed to have yesterday, but we went to Bob Evans instead.

I am wearing... my pajamas

I am creating... kids' goal lists for next school year

I am going... to drive Jeff to the eye doctor if he is willing to accept my help ;)

I am reading... A Mom Just Like You by Vickie Farris (a homeschooling Mom)

I am hoping... that I can come up with a new project for myself

I am hearing... the kids playing Wii Fit and Jeff talking on the phone

Around the house... The living room is a mess because we have been using that TV as our temporary computer monitor until we can buy a replacement monitor.

One of my favorite things... the Wii telling me I LOST weight

A few plans for the rest of the week... girl scouts, cub scouts, park day, and no more dance

Here is picture I am sharing...
This is my favorite dress Maggie ever wore.
(PS I guess I need to take more pictures. I have nothing else to share.)



No comments: