Monday, August 8, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday August 8, 2011

Outside my window... the neighbor boy wanting to come play

I am thinking... about going to get a pedicure

I am thankful for... M actually went to Children's church yesterday by herself and participated in swim lessons today

From the learning rooms... Week 2 of RTR.  We are already behind in science and I am still waiting on 2 books that I really need.  I am thinking I might break week 2 over the next 2 weeks to give us time to catch up and also include a few activities we have going on (like swim lessons)

From the kitchen... hoagies and some unknown side dish

I am wearing... a t shirt and Bermuda shorts

I am creating... a weekly list of science assignments so DH and I will be on the same page

I am going... possible to the nail salon and possibly nowhere

I am reading... Nothing.  I finished my last book and the library wasn't opened yet today when I stopped by for a new one.

I am hoping... that Maggie participates in swim lessons tomorrow.  She did ok today but came crying to us after it was over complaining that she did not like it.   I am trying bribery, but 100 DS games is out of my budget.

I am hearing... Jeff and the kids completing science for the day

Around the house...  I still need to sweep and mop.  I did get the kitchen swept last week.  T is supposed to sweep the dining room every day but our Shark vacuum broke and he is not great with the broom.

One of my favorite things... our new school desk and rearranged office.  It is really working out well for us.

A few plans for the rest of the week..Swim lessons, PE class, 2 play dates and an Usborne book party


Here is picture I am sharing...
First Day of School 2001

No comments: