Monday, August 29, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday August 29, 2011

Outside my window... Maggie and the neighbor playing in the mud

I am thinking... about how busy my days are now that we are back to school full time

I am thankful for... my husband deciding to take an unexpected day off work this week

From the learning rooms... Week 5 of MFW  We also start our new co-op this week.  

From the kitchen... Jeff is grilling a pork loin and I am making rice.  I will also be eating my favorite leftovers:  mashed potatoes and peas. 

I am wearing... my new maternity yoga pants, a TShirt and a sweater

I am creating... a human being and that's about all that I have the energy to create

I am going... to go to sleep early tonight because I am feeling very tired

I am reading... Lakeside Cottage by Susan Wiggs

I am hoping... that I like the new read aloud book we are starting with our history 

I am hearing... Tyler playing some lego game on the computer

Around the house...  The usual... a floor that needs swept and laundry that needs done.  I have decided on a new plan to keep the bathroom and dining room clean, but I need to teach the kids what they will be doing.

One of my favorite things... Iced Chai Tea Latte

A few plans for the rest of the week..PE, Chiropractor, HS Co-Op, Playdate


No comments: