Monday, August 22, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday August 22, 2011

Outside my window... all the public school kids heading out to their first day of school

I am thinking... about going out to 
dinner

I am thankful for... not having to pay the expenses to repair the refrigerator.  I already need to replace my garage sale dryer and fix my car, so I'm glad this one is on our landlord. 

From the learning rooms... Week 4 of school, Week 3 of MFW.  I had an appointment today so Daddy did most of the school work with the kids.  Unfortunately he didn't read the big history chapters so I still have that to do.  It should be a good week as long as nothing unexpected comes up.

From the kitchen... not sure.  We have been desperately eating all perishables because our refrigerator stopped working yesterday.  I'm not sure what we have left to clean out.  

I am wearing... pajamas

I am creating... a master list of my lists LOL Just kidding, but I did read a post yesterday about how to be a good list maker and now I want to make more lists.

I am going... to get a massage at my chiropractors office.  I guess my back is so tight that the chiropractor was groaning in effort trying to adjust me.  I don't know why I find that so funny, but usually it is the patient who is uncomfortable.

I am reading... The Sugar Addict's Total Recovery Program

I am hoping... that they fix our fridge in record time

I am hearing... Maggie singing to herself while she brushes her teeth.

Around the house...  I guess I need to put on my apron because I have had no motivation to clean anything.  I really need to work on my floors (again) and buy a new steam mop.

One of my favorite things... my homeschool planner that I finally decided to buy.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Mostly I am just trying to stay on task this week and complete all of our assignments.  However invading our time is a midwife appointment for me, homeschool co-op meeting, PE class and a playdate.  Oh yeah, and a possible hurricane.

No comments: