Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Playing Tag

Ok I'm in... Nathalie from A Pinch of Curiosity tagged me and I'm supposed to answer her 5 questions, tag other people and they have to answer my questions and then so on and so forth. I'm not sure how fun it will be Nathalie ;) but I will try. Just kidding... I don't mind answering the questions, it's the coming up with new ones that it the difficult part.

1) Are you an organ donor? Yes, but I told Jeff everything except the eyes. I'm not sure why I have the hangup since I want to be cremated.

2) What is the most frivolous thing you have ever bought? I'm not sure what the answer would be. I have made some impulse purchases of electronics, but I am not sure I would call them frivolous. The one thing that comes to mind is a really stupid purchase I made in college. It was one of the first purchases I ever made with my own brand new credit card. What was it?? A stuffed animal. It was not expensive, but it was certainly unnecessary. I guess I see this as the beginning of a lot of stupidity around credit cards and finances. I am glad those days are behind me and we no longer have credit card debt.

3) How many pairs of shoes do you own? Well I have only two pair that I wear on a regular basis. And I did just purge a bunch of my shoes, but I think I own about 14 pairs.

4) Have you ever "paid it forward" and how? Yes. DH and I have on occasion left an extra large tip to someone who "touched" us, not by good service but by their character or struggles. I have paid for the coffee of a person behind me in the drive-thru. We recently helped out a family member by gifting them a sum of money during a difficult time.

5) Free association: If I say "homeschool" to you, what are the first 3 things that come to your mind? Go! struggle, work, time (can you tell we are having a bad day?)

No comments: