Monday, October 25, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday October 25, 2010

Outside my window... darkness and
mosquitoes

I am thinking... that I have a lot of laundry to do

I am thankful for... the wonderful mini vacation we just returned from

From the learning rooms... Tyler had a rough week last week and failed to complete all his math assignments. I told him he would be required to work on math through our vacation until he was caught up on his assignments. I then failed to pack his math book thus making my child the happiest and luckiest 8 year old in Myrtle Beach.

From the kitchen... we stopped at Ruby Tuesdays for lunch where I ate a delicious turkey burger served by a less than enthusiastic waiter

I am wearing... white crop pants, brown shirt and bare feet

I am creating... a To Do list for my week

I am going... to do nothing tomorrow except for laundry and school work

I am reading... another book by Nancy Thayer that I can't remember the name of

I am hoping... for a good number on the scale this week and, also, that Target still has the Halloween costumes I need

I am hearing... the sound of multiple movies from different areas of the house

Around the house... my house looked surprisingly clean when we got home from vacation. I am trying to remember if I actually cleaned before we left or if our neighbors cleaned our house while we were gone.

One of my favorite things... My new IPOD!!!! Ok, remember last week when I posted that I would like to exercise but I lost my IPod and I get bored easily? Well, my AWESOME Husband bought me a new IPod for our anniversary! Isn't that crazy and wonderful? I feel very blessed to be married to such a kind man who, instead of complaining about my mistake in loosing something, chose to find a way to encourage and please his wife.

A few plans for the rest of the week... cleaning up and recovering from our trip, buying last minute Halloween costumes, planning the next two weeks of school

Here is picture I am sharing...
Our anniversary dinner at the beach

Photobucket

No comments: